Research assistant position
Interested in gaining valuable research experience?
Join the Banich Executive Function lab
Our lab explores the neural bases of executive function, decision-making, and internal thought using a variety of techniques including brain imaging (fMRI) and behavioral tasks. Undergraduate volunteers are crucial for getting this research done!
- Data collection with human subjects
- Desining and building experiments
- Reading scientific papers and participating in discussion
- Attending lab meetings
- Coding data, and once more advanced doing your own data analysis
- Research experience that will be very useful in grad school or future jobs
- Ellgible for UROP fellowship
- Can pursue senior honors
- Academic credit
- A minimum commitment of 6-8 hrs/week for 2 terms
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors are strongly preferred
- Computer skills (Excel), and good organizational habits are a plus